Dear Parent / Guardian,
Please note that the General Purpose Charge for St. Conleth’s Infant School is now payable via the DataBiz Solutions payment portal. The Fee(s) applicable for this Charge are:
Senior Infants €70
First Class €75
If you have not previously made an online payment via that system, there are two steps to follow:
- Register with DataBiz Solutions to receive a password, and
- Log in and make your payment(s) using a credit or debit card.
To Register with the DataBiz Solutions platform:
If you have not already registered…
- Follow the link (https://databizsolutions.ie) to visit the DataBiz Solutions website.
- Click on the ‘DataBiz Apps’ link at the top of your screen.
- When presented with the login form, click the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- Enter your email address (i.e. the email address that received this message) and mobile number in the pop-up screen and click ‘Send Request’.
- Open your email inbox and, after a few moments, you should receive an email with your new password (If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder).
To log in and make a Payment:
- Return to the login form and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click ‘Log In’*
- Click on the Payments Fee link provided in the ‘Notifications’ panel, or click on the ‘Payments’ icon.
- Select the Fee you wish to pay (you can change the amount payable, should you wish to pay in installments).
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button at the bottom of the screen, and submit your credit card details via the popup that appears.
*Note that you can change your provided password to something more memorable via the ‘User’ tab at the top of your screen, once you have successfully logged in.